Somatropin Driada Package:
- 2 x 5 ml/50 iu vials (Total 100iu)
Somatropin Driada Medical HGH Liquid 100iu Informations
- Somatropin Driada Medical HGH Liquid 100iu is a hormone, produced by the pituitary gland. It plays a key role in anabolism, growth, cell regeneration, and cell reproduction.
- Somatropin Driada Medical HGH Liquid 100iu helps to maintain, build, and repair healthy tissue in the brain and other organs. This hormone can help to speed up healing after an injury and repair muscle tissue after exercise. This helps to build muscle mass, boost metabolism, and burn fat.
- Somatropin Driada Medical HGH Liquid 100iu was also efficient in cosmetology. It slows down the aging process and supports the regeneration of collagen structures in the skin.
- Human Growth Hormone is used to treat age-related diseases. However, research supporting these claims is limited.
- Human Growth Hormone stimulates metabolic processes in cells to activate metabolism. It stimulates the liver to make an Insulin-like Growth Factor -1, which is a highly active anabolic substance, for muscle tissues especially.
- So Human Growth Hormone plays a part in bone and organ growth, as well as muscle protein synthesis.
Correct Uses and benefits:
- increase performance
- improve bone density
- increase muscle mass
- reduce body fat
Some Bodybuilder believe that Somatropin Driada Medical HGH Liquid 100iu has anti-aging effects since natural levels of HGH decrease with age. It’s also said to naturally increase testosterone.
Possible side effects from Somatropin Driada Medical
- stomach pain
- increased asthma symptoms
- low blood pressure
- allergic reaction
HGH Liquid and substances that promote hGH production are sold online by some companies as dietary supplements, which claim to have the same benefits as the injections. These supplements are sometimes known as human growth hormone releasers. Some of them are said to increase hGH levels in your body because of ingredients such as amino acids.
However, there’s no evidence that HGH Liquid have the same results as prescribed hGH. Homeopathic remedies containing human growth hormone also exist. Evidence supporting their benefits is lacking.